Municipal announcement on the new measures against COVID-19Medidas municipales y administrativas Visto 1774 veces
Mayor President of the Honourable Marbella Town Hall
MAKE IT KNOWN THAT
After the meeting held today, 19 January, 2021, by the Malaga Public Health Alert Territorial Committee of the Junta de Andalucia Ministry of Health and Families, which modifies the annex to the Decree of the President of the Autonomous Government of 15 January, 2021, the following preventive measures are adopted:
Closure of the municipality’s borders from 00:00 hours tomorrow, Wednesday 20 January and for the next 14 days.
- Temporary closure of playgrounds and outdoor gyms and calisthenics parks.
- Closure of sports facilities.
- Closure of parks and garden areas from 8:00 p.m.
- Temporary suspension of Blue Zone parking payments from 6:00 p.m.
- Temporary suspension of workshops and other artistic and cultural activities. Conservatory classes remain active and libraries are open until 6:00 p.m.
- For urban passenger transport by bus, the capacity of vehicles will be limited to 50 percent of their capacity on all urban transport lines. The lines with the highest demand, lines 1 and 2 (L1. La Cañada Shopping Centre - Puerto Banús and L-2 La Cañada Shopping Centre - El Mirador) from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The frequency of bus lines with low demand is reduced from 6:00 p.m onwards. Night services are suspended from 10:00 p.m. (lines 8 and 9), and public transport in general from 23:00. Active mobility (walking or cycling) is recommended for short trips.
- In the most affluent enclaves, the presence of Local Police officers and Civil Protection officers will be arranged to carry out control tasks to ensure compliance with the regulations for the proper use of masks and other measures.
With the certainty that Marbella’s citizens will understand, we appeal to everyone to take responsibility to avoid risky situations, to comply with and follow the hygienic-sanitary measures established to prevent the spread of COVID-19 as well as the indications and recommendations that are to be adopted at all times, and to comply with the orders of State Security and municipal Bodies and Forces agents.
Any new measure and/or recommendations to be adopted will be adopted and reported through a corresponding announcement and publication on the municipal website as well as in all municipal offices.
slogan "Marbella needs you"
In Marbella on 19 January, 2021
THE MAYOR PRESIDENT